Perfume Workshop with Ainslie Walker: 18 July 2019 at 6 – 9pm
19 in stock
Courtesy of the Artist Loft is hosting Scentsmith, Ainslie Walker to delve into the world of perfumery. Sharpen your senses and enjoy the beauty of creating your own signature scent.
Come and discover the world of perfume and the secrets of the perfumer during this fantastic practical experience focused on the composition and personalisation of your own Eau de Parfum.
The Workshop features:
• The history of perfumery
• Introduction to raw materials
• The Fragrance Families and traditional perfume structures
• Olfactory memory development
• Expansion of your olfactory palette
• Take part in creating a bespoke perfumers’ organ
• Design your own unique Eau de Parfum
• Your Signature Scent to take home
• Access to 100 raw materials and all equipment will be provided to blend your perfume creation
• Cheese and Champagne refreshments will conclude the evening
Aftercare from the Workshop
• Reorder your creation as a refill or for gifts – engraving is available
• Come back seasonally to expand your fragrance wardrobe
• Perfume Lab days will be available by request for one on one sessions or smaller groups; please contact us
for further details
Package $360 per person.
Purchase your tickets here or email your interest for future perfume workshops to email@example.com.