Peta Kruger – Adelaide, Australia.
I use basic techniques to create jewellery: cutting, folding and painting. Folding provides infinite opportunities to create volume from sheet metal, and strengthens the thin material so it becomes more robust. The more time spent tinkering in the studio with folding, the more design possibilities are revealed to me.
- Multicoloured Vessel
- Octagon Brooch
- Blue, Yellow, Red and Grey Pendant
- Pink and Grey Square Earrings
- Dark Green, Purple and Aqua Earrings
- Squared Coloured Earrings
- Yellow, White and Red Earrings
- Mint Green, White, Grey and Pink Earrings
- Orange, Blue, Yellow and Aqua Earrings